After careful consideration, VIP Recruiting is postponing the 12 September 2017 career fair to a future date; likely in October. We value the safety of all involved, which is paramount in any event we host. We will update the next date here and on our FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/viprecruitinghub/.
VIP Recruiting is cordially inviting you to a career fair on 12 September 2017 in Brandon, FL (Tampa Suburb). Any job seeker may join us for the career fair. Please preregister so that we can share your resume with attending companies. If you are a match they may interview you at the career fair. You can submit your resume at the following link to be shared with attending businesses.
★★ All job seekers are welcome. ★★
We picked the date and the theme to bring awareness of the issues plaguing the employment of Veterans and their Dependents. Our theme is that we stated we would never forget the tragedies that took place on 9/11. Many Veterans were deployed the following day. VIP Recruiting is trying to repay Veterans and their Dependents for their service and support to our nation with employment opportunities.
Here are some of the highlights of the event:
– James A Haley Hospital will be in attendance to help sign Veterans up for their benefits.
– We will be offering free desserts (while supplies last) from local restaurants at a networking event that will be going on simultaneously.
– We now have + 30 companies that have committed to attending our event.
– Attendees can also get a free photo to update their LinkedIn account.
– Attendees can get their resume reviewed by HR professionals at the event.
– We are having a simultaneous event referred to as Content and Connections (C2). We have four great speakers that will be covering secrets to resume writing, how to make an engaging video for your social media, questions and answers from corporate professionals, and how to market yourself.
A list of companies confirmed as of 8/12/2017 that are attending:
Allied Universal Security
Bass Pro Shops
Bausch & Lomb
5-Star Staffing – Resume Review
General Dynamics – IT
Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office
Iron Workers 397
Kelly Educational Services
Operation Startup (Veteran Entrepreneur Program)
Tampa General Hospital
Tom Seiter Photography
Veteran Administration – Transition and Care Management Team
Please share the event with anyone needing a job or looking to transition. You can follow the event by liking our page at:
We will also be serving desserts (while supplies last) from local restaurants at a networking event, which from a recent study by LinkedIn they found that 32% of Veterans transition successfully by an introduction by someone in their network. Lots of great opportunities for anyone in the local area to attend our career fair and become employed or transition to another job.
You can find further details about the career fair and VIP Recruiting at the below link.
Please share the invitation and information to others in your network that may benefit.
If you have a job and still want to help Veterans and other Important Personnel (VIP) then you can learn how to become part of the VIP Nation as a Difference Maker at the below link.