IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
By accessing and communicating with VIP Recruiting LLC through www.viprecruitinghub.com and associated sites under the control of VIP Recruiting LLC (the “Site”) and Services, you (“You,” “you,” “User,” or “user”) are agreeing to the terms and conditions. These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and VIP Recruiting LLC each time that You use or access the Site. Please check back often as VIP Recruiting LLC updates and changes our policies from time to time. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
VIP Recruiting LLC Services are defined as the applications and services offered by VIP Recruiting LLC, including but not limited to an on-line service to post and search employment opportunities, (referred herein as “tools).” Our tools includes the Business Directory – VIP Profiles (resume database), Difference Maker Blog, Contact Us, Join VIP Nation, Volunteer, Mentor, Jobs, Resources, Financial, Coach, Services, About Us, Advisory Panel, Community Minded, Meet the Founder, and other tools or webpages contained under the Site.
You must be 13 years of age or older to visit or use any VIP Recruiting LLC Site in any manner, as required by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and, if under the age of 18 or the age of majority as defined in Your jurisdiction, must use any VIP Recruiting LLC under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
1. Use of the VIP Recruiting LLC Services.
The job posting under “Jobs”, resume database (“Business Directory – VIP Profiles”) and other features of the Site may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. You may not use the VIP Recruiting LLC Content or Business Directory – VIP Profiles for any other purpose than to employ Users.
2. Use of the VIP Recruiting “Jobs.”
The job posting under “Jobs”, resume database (“Business Directory – VIP Profiles”) and other features of the Site may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information by employers seeking employees.
All VIP Recruiting LLC Users agree to not:
– violate any local, state, and federal rules, regulations and statutes, including, but not limited to, U.S. export laws and regulations, anti-discrimination, or equal opportunity laws. Use the VIP Recruiting LLC Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by VIP Recruiting LLC discretion.
– transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation VIP Recruiting LLC Content. i) threaten, harass, obscene or objectionable material; ii) disrupt or interfere with the normal operations of the Site, such as transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, or posting or taking any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionally large load; iii) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; and iv) breach or attempt to breach any security measures of the Site.
– Impersonate any person or entity; i) post any resume or Profile or apply for any job on behalf of another party; ii) access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access; iii) post or submit to any VIP Recruiting LLC Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not Your own; and iv) send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You.
3. Additional Terms Applicable to Employers.
Employers are solely responsible for their postings and information shared on VIP Recruiting LLC Sites. VIP Recruiting LLC is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of the Site and VIP Recruiting LLC shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on the Site.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your VIP Recruiting LLC “Jobs” that you must contact Us to remove Your information. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in removing data. If you wish to remove your information from “Jobs” or other locations on the Site you must contact VIP LLC by email at email@example.com or by regular mail at:
VIP Recruiting LLC
Attn: Account Removal
PO Box 745
Riverview, FL 33569
Attn: Removal of Account
A Job posting may not contain:
i) the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by VIP Recruiting LLC; ii) anything unrelated to the posting; iii) inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and iv) material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
Use of VIP Recruiting LLC Resume Database / “Business Directory – VIP Profiles” by Employers
Use is strictly for the sole purpose of Employers who shall use the resume explicitly for employment purposes. Employers shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. The Site shall not be used for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders.
4. Additional terms applicable to Job Seekers when using Business Directory – VIP Profiles or resume database.
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting You, other than Your last name and URLs. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein submitted by You or US on the VIP Recruiting LLC Sites. VIP Recruiting LLC reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You.
5. User Content and Submissions.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by You on or through a VIP Recruiting LLC Site (“User Content”) is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated. VIP Recruiting LLC claims no ownership or control over any User Content. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any User content you submit, post or display on or through VIP Recruiting LLC and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through VIP Recruiting LLC, you grant VIP Recruiting LLC a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through VIP Recruiting LLC. In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying User Content which is intended to be available to the general public, you grant VIP Recruiting LLC a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content for the purpose of promoting VIP Recruiting LLC and its services.
6. Identification Of Agent To Receive Notification And Elements Of Notification Of Claimed Copyright or Trademark Infringement.
If You believe that Your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted or copied to any VIP Recruiting LLC Site and is accessible on such VIP Recruiting LLC Site in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please contact VIP Recruiting LLC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail at:
VIP Recruiting LLC
Attn: Removal of Account
PO Box 745
Riverview, FL 33569
7. Policy Regarding Termination Of Users Who Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others.
VIP Recruiting LLC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized posting, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners rights. As a condition to Your use of the Site, You agree not to use any VIP Recruiting LLC Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of VIP Recruiting LLC. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
8. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages.
In no event shall VIP recruiting LLC be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive, special or other damages whatsoever resulting in lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data, lost employment opportunity or business interruption.
9. Links to Other Sites.
The Site may contain links to non- VIP Recruiting LLC sites. These links are provided to you only as a convenience. Such linked sites are not under the control of VIP Recruiting LLC and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by VIP Recruiting LLC, and VIP Recruiting LLC shall have no responsibility for information that is referenced by or linked to this site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless VIP Recruiting LLC, its employees and board of advisors from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless VIP Recruiting LLC, its employees and board of advisors against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from i) any User Content or other material You provide to any VIP Recruiting LLC Site, ii) Your use of any VIP Recruiting LLC Content, or iii) Your breach of these Terms. VIP Recruiting LLC shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
Updated on: 15 May 2017.